Making the most of your currency
Mortgage Express has partnered with Foremost Currency Group to bring you smarter trades, secure transactions, and a trusted partner in foreign exchange.
Established in 2005, Foremost Currency Group is a specialist in foreign exchange, committed to helping overseas property buyers and sellers move their money more efficiently.
Along with an outstanding reputation for service, Foremost Currency Group is committed to helping overseas property partners add additional revenue streams to their businesses, by providing their clients with industry-leading service, exchange rates and guidance.
- Highly competitive rates of exchange, better than the major retail banks.
- No hidden fees and commissions on trading – free account set up with no obligation to trade.
- A range of specialist currency options. Capitalise on market movements and make your currency go further. We buy and sell 35 of the world’s major currencies including pound, euro, USD, AUD and NZD.
- Buy live to market and take advantage of market movements as they happen.
- Fast and secure transfers.
- Market intelligence – informed brokers poised to react to risks and opportunities.
- 24/7 online trading making international transfers simple, fast and secure
- Peace of mind. We safeguard your funds in segregated client accounts.
- Dedicated brokers who provide one-to-one support throughout the entire transaction and for all future trades.
Your security is paramount
Trusted, authorised and secure
Security of funds is of paramount importance when exchanging your currency. We understand this and have safeguards in place to protect your money, every step of the way, ensuring total peace of mind.
FCA authorised e-money issuer
Foremost Currency Group has been authorised in the UK to provide payment services since November 2009, and in January 2015 we upgraded to the status of e-money issuer. We are authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) for the issuing of electronic money under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 [FRN 900204].
Safeguarding your funds
As an authorised e-money issuer, we must safeguard your funds by keeping your money separate from our business transactions. At Foremost Currency Group, we have segregated client accounts that are held at Barclays PLC. All our accounts are fully audited by our chartered accountants and independent auditors.
The Foremost Currency Group Ltd is registered in England: Company Number 5544575. We are supervised by the FCA for compliance with the Money Laundering Regulations (MLR) 2007. Under the Data Protection Act (1998) our ICO registration number is Z9163648.
What our customers say
Want to know what makes our service special? Visit our Trustpilot page to see what our customers say.
Get in touch with a Mortgage Express adviser to find out more about foreign exchange support through Foremost Currency Group.