To assist our clients who are moving funds internationally, we have partnered with NZForex, a market leader in foreign exchange.
NZForex is a foreign exchange company with offices across the globe. A well known and highly respected company, it offers better exchange rates than commercial banks, lower transfer fees, and a convenient online system that lets you compare rates and use hedging tools to lock in good rates in advance.
All Mortgage Express or Harcourts clients are entitled to Fee Free transactions.
- Zero transaction fees (for payments above $250 NZD)
- Extremely competitive foreign exchange rates across 52 currencies
- Online access 24/7
- Access to a dedicated dealer by phone 24-hours a day, 5 days a week
- Complete exchange rate transparency
- Risk management tools through Limit Orders and Forward Exchange Contracts
- Exchange rate alerts via email
- Access to NZForex’s highly regarded daily and weekly “Market Commentary”
To receive the agreed benefits for Mortgage Express you must Register Free Here Mention Mortgage Express For FEE FREE transfers above $250 NZD.
Shortly after registering with NZForex you will be contacted by their dealing desk to assist with your requirements. For immediate assistance please call NZForex dealing desk on 0800 161 868 from NZ or +61 2 8667 8090 internationally.
A Global Company
NZForex is part of the OzForex Group, which was first launched in 1998 as an information-only website. It now provides foreign exchange services across 6 continents:
* 581,000 fund transfers last year
* Over NZD$14.6 billion in foreign exchange transactions last year
* 2 million website visits each month
The Group employs over 200 staff and has offices in Auckland, Sydney, London, Toronto, San Francisco and Hong Kong.
The OzForex platform powers international money transfer services of ING Direct, Macquarie International Money Transfers, Travelex International Payments and Moneygram Money Transfers.
OzForex is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange under the code OFX.