Funding Commercial property requires specialist professional expertise
If you’re looking to invest in commercial property, undertake a commercial or residential development project, refinance, purchase a business or source bridging finance, then you need to know what you’re doing. But
understanding the intricacies of commercial funding is a time-consuming and complex task.
We can assist with sourcing funding for:
- Investment and owner occupied industrial, commercial and retail property
- Commercial and residential development projects
- Commercial and residential subdivision projects
- Rural and horticultural
- Hotels, motels and budget accommodation – freeholds, leaseholds and going concerns
- Management Rights
- Business Finance – working capital loans, plant, stock and debtor financing (this includes facilities that
do not require collateral property security)
- Debt restructuring
- Bridging finance
- Venture and equity finance
- Funding of business acquisitions
Success in business is about recognising your strengths and using the skills of other professionals to support you and your business.
If you are looking for assistance with sourcing commercial funding, then speak to an MX branded Adviser.